7/24/2013

My top 50 favorite Pokémon

Hey guys! I am The Shiny Luxray and I started this blog because I really wanted to post my top 50 favorite Pokémon of all time on the Internet! Why? I've been a huge fan of Pokémon since it first came out in 1998, it's that simple. I collected cards from the official Trading Card Game, official video games for the Gameboy and Nintendo DS, stickers, pogs, stuffed Pokémon, action figures, etc. etc. etc. You name it. Nowadays, I only have the video games left, but they're also the kind of 'toys' I'll purchase. In October Pokémon X and Y will come out and I'm definitely going to buy both!

Of course there have been Pokémon I really liked or strongly disliked (or still like or dislike). I've made a top 50 of my favorite Pokémon, although it definitely wasn't easy! So, what's my top 50 based on? Well, design is the biggest factor: my top 50 is generally based on how awesome a Pokémon looks, although there are other factors, too. How long it takes to make a Pokémon evolve in the games, for example, or the way a particular Pokémon evolves, together with the strength of a Pokémon and my own experience with particular Pokémon throughout my 'journeys' in the games. Also, 6th generation Pokémon are not included yet. I'll make a new list when I'm completely used to those new Pokémon and when I know how they work out in battles!

I'll post one Pokémon in my top 50 every day if I can, so be sure to check out my blog daily! Enjoy! Oh yeah, keep in mind that you'll occasionally encounter two or three (or more) Pokémon on one particular position, like an evolution chain or something. It's a little useless to put Ponyta on #50 and Rapidash on #33 when I like them both, for example... Also, when I'm finished with my favorite Pokémon, I'll see if I can make a list with my least favorite Pokémon! That list will probably not be a top 50, though.  

1 opmerking: